Thursday 20 June 2013

The Plan

So as you can see there is a mere six pages and the front cover of the first issue on the site and I know what you are all thinking 'I need more.' More is something Marco and I intend to give you. At the moment we are both busy working out the ins and outs of the website, but we intend to deliver the 5 issues here, on the website, for free. This of course isn't an easy process, as I'm merely a writer and Marco, being new to comics art, is still coming to grips with inking and has never coloured before. However we will push forward with this project and get other artists on board to assist with the inking and colouring process. This is where you can come in, if you like what you've seen so far and want more, then donate. Now I don't want to come across as someone that wants you to pay his rent, as I'm really not that guy. Marco and I do this out of the love of our hearts and we have hired an artist to do the colouring of the first six pages, but these things don't come cheep and if we want more pages coloured then I must turn to you. So please help us to tell you the story of Reality.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment