Monday 29 July 2013

Update

I've not posted for a while, so I thought I better let you all know I'm alive and well, although I did recently have a near death experience involving wild boars in Turkey. I also thought I better give a little update as to where Marco and I are at in terms of the project.

Marco has taken over the lettering the of the book and is currently honing his skills in this area, as with all other aspects in comic creation, Marco is taking to it like a fish to water. I really can't wait to show you his lettered pages.

You'll also notice we have a new URL, you can now find the main website at http://realitythecomic.hostei.com. Nothing really to report as to why, Marco just felt it was a better location for the site.

Anyway, this is just a short one, but I will post something more substantial later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment